Applications for the 2024 grant cycle (1-yr general operating grant) are open only to organizations that have an Average Budget of $1,500,000 and below as shown on their current SMU|DataArts Philadelphia Cultural Fund (PCF) Funder Report.
New applicants will complete the full application (including the application narrative) and will be reviewed by a Panel Review Committee. Applications submitted by returning organizations (organizations that received a PCF grant between 2020-2023) will complete a shortened version of the application and will be reviewed internally by PCF Staff.
All applicants will need to update their DataArts Cultural Data Profile and upload the PCF Funder Report with the submission.
All submissions are due on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 by 11:59pm.
Utilize the links on our website to guide you and complete the application:
Email Camille Halsey, PCF Program Director, email@example.com with any questions.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit apply. Important: The login email used to apply, will be the primary account holder for this application and will receive all communications through the platform.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.